Free Kasasa Cash Back® Checking
Choose a free checking account that rewards you in cash. Earn 2.5% cash back on everyday debit card purchases.* That's right. Get paid for buying things you would anyway! Plus, this account refunds your ATM fees nationwide — so any ATM is your ATM.
- 2.5% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on purchases up to $400 monthly
- Earn up to $10 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $10 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-statements
- Free Visa® debit/ATM card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 bill pay transaction or 1 automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
That's it! And, if you don't qualify for the month, don't worry. Your account is still free — and you can get right back to earning great rewards the very next month!
*When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive 2.5% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $10 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.