Forget about paying bank fees. This awesome FREE account actually pays YOU! Earn dividends as spectacular as the Great Falls of the Missouri, and receive ATM fee refunds, not just in Montana, but nationwide. But wait, it gets better.
Link this awesome checking account to mySaver and make saving a breeze with automatic transfers of your rewards. And qualifications are so easy you're probably already doing them. Whoever said that the best things in life are free was right!
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $10 per qualification cycle)
- 2.51% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.10% APY on balances over $10,000 resulting in 2.51% - 0.32% overall APY, depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Link to mySaver for automatic savings
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit /ATM card
- Free 24-hour Voice Response
Take a look at our current rates!
Earning your rewards is easy. Just do the following on each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have 12 debit card purchases post and settle your account
- Be enrolled and review eStatements
- Have at least one bill pay transaction OR automatic payment (ACH)
And don't worry if you miss a qualification cycle. The account is still free, and you can start earning interest and enjoying ATM refunds again the next cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/01/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. For myRewards Checking, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed (up to $10) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.51%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.36% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.51% -0.36% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Reward Checking all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Reward Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised myRewards Checking APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends earned in myRewards Checking are automatically transferred to Reward Saver each statement cycle and do not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Reward Checking APY. The mySaver APYs may be less than myRewards Checking APYs.