Pee Wee Penguin Youth Savings
This fun account is designed to teach our youngest members the value of money and budgeting. Pee Wee savers can join our Super Saver Stamp Club and receive stamps for each deposit, which they can redeem for awesome prizes from our Pee Wee stores!
Quarterly newsletters, educational materials, and contests and drawings throughout the year will make this account a hit with your kids! Visit Pee Wee's website to learn more about Pee Wee, Kiwi and Sheldon, as well as find fun activities that will teach kids about money, and family-friendly crafts and recipes!
- A fun way to teach kids about savings
- Available to young members up to nine years of age
- Earn stamps for each money deposit
- Redeem stamps for cool prizes
To open a Pee Wee account you will need:
- Birth Certificate (hospital copy allowed)
- Social Security card
- Current school ID if available (optional--must show birth date)
- Child will need to sign if old enough to sign name
- All parties on account must be present to sign