Whether you're purchasing your first vehicle or are ready to upgrade to a newer model, Montana Federal Credit Union has the right loan for you. With competitive rates, flexible terms, and a friendly and knowledgeable loan staff, we'll make the process easy!
We'll pre-approve you to give you an extra bargaining tool. And thanks to our local decisions, you'll have the funds you need in no time. Plus, we can also save you money when you refinance your current loan from another financial institution.
- Flexible terms and competitive rates
- Financing available for new or used vehicles
- Pre-approval available - use as leverage as you shop around!
- Up to 100% financing for vehicle loans
- Apply in person, online, or by phone
- Quick approval process with funds available the same day in most cases
- No prepayment penalty
- Convenient automatic payment or monthly coupons
- Debt protection available
- Friendly, experienced loan advisors
- North Central Montana decision-making
- Personal service for the life of the loan
Check out our current rates.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us to make an appointment or apply online now!
*Loan approval, APR and down payment required based on payment method, creditworthiness, collateral and ability to repay. Rates include automatic payment option. Rates terms and conditions are subject to change. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
- Gap Insurance
Protect your auto or recreational vehicle investment with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). GAP is a non-insurance product that covers the "gap" between your vehicle's value and the amount you still owe. If your vehicle is stolen or involved in a major accident, GAP covers the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the payoff of your loan.*
In addition, GAP Advantage pays an additional $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when you finance that vehicle through Montana FCU. For more information on GAP, please contact a loan officer.
*Certain restrictions apply.
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection extends coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle. Available on both new and used vehicle loans, several protection plans are available depending on the type of coverage you prefer.
- Coverage benefits also include: 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection, and trip interruption.
- For more information on Mechanical Breakdown Protection, please contact a loan officer.
- Know how much you can afford. Don't just think about the monthly payment.
- Think carefully about the overall cost of the vehicle and how long you would like to be paying on the loan.
- Know your insurance and registration costs up-front. Typically, you will be required to carry full coverage insurance on your financed vehicle until the loan is paid off. It's important to know these costs before you buy.
- Call a loan officer at Montana Federal Credit Union for help in calculating your payment options. We will assist you in determining the right loan amount for your income. We can even get you pre-approved so that you know how much you can afford to purchase.
- Know the value of the car you wish to buy. This can be critical to the loan approval process. A loan officer can assist you with determining a car's value.