Careers and Benefits
Montana Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable individual looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana FCU may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full time employees of Montana Federal Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Facilities Maintenance Technician - Montana Federal Credit Union is seeking a part time Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our team. Hours and days may vary. Our Facilities Maintenance Technician performs routine repair and general maintenance of our facilities, buildings and equipment under general supervision. Responsibilities and duties include lawn mowing and snow removal at all three offices, loading and delivering supplies and equipment between offices, maintaining and repairing internal and external building lighting, oversight of mechanical aspects of each office, and other duties as needed. We require a valid Montana driver license with a clean driving record, knowledge of general building maintenance and repair skills, and the ability to operate lawn care maintenance machinery in a safe and effective manner. The right candidate will be able to work in all weather conditions, and will be available early mornings, evenings and weekends as necessary. Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize workload, are a necessity.
This position is part time at 30 hours per week, and is eligible for benefits. Interested applicants must complete a Montana Federal Credit Union employment application, either in one of our branches, or by clicking the Apply Now button above.
Montana Federal Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Federal Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.