Careers and Benefits
Montana Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable individual looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana FCU may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full time employees of Montana Federal Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
This position involves performing a variety of cash handling activities such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and assisting members with account questions. Tellers provide routine information concerning services available and direct members to appropriate departments; perform daily transactions, cash drawer balancing and office support functions; and must demonstrate exceptional member service ability. Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential. Good computer skills,detailed work with numbers and names required.
This positions is full time and eligible for benefits. Interested applicants must submit Montana Federal Credit Union's application for employment. Click the green "Apply Now" button at the top of the page, or stop by any of our three locations to fill out your application.
Montana Federal Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Federal Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.