Careers and Benefits
Montana Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable individual looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana FCU may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full time employees of Montana Federal Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Vice President of Human Resources
This senior management level position is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, administration and coordination of payroll and benefits; performs actual payroll processing; employee recruitment and hiring; and initial orientation for new employees. The Vice President of Human Resources participates in and coordinates implementation of the credit union’s strategic plan, and is also responsible for assisting supervisors and management with all Human Resource-related activities, providing education, support and coaching to assure compliance with credit union policies and related laws. This individual works with management to develop and maintain appropriate compensation scales for all levels of staff. In addition, this person works with management to develop and maintain appropriate budget for Human Resources activities. A degree in a business related field, or certification as PHR or SPHR is preferred. Individual must have excellent communication and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to successfully interact with all levels of staff and Board Members. This person must be able to speak in public, usually in a training format. At least 3 years prior HR experience is required. We have a one person Human Resources department, so this position is very hands on! Interested applicants must complete Montana Federal Credit Union’s online application in addition to submitting a detailed resume to email@example.com. This position will remain open until November 10, 2017 or until filled.
Montana Federal Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Federal Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.