Careers and Benefits
Montana Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable individual looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana FCU may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full time employees of Montana Federal Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Loan Officer - Our Loan Officers assist members with their consumer and mortgage lending needs. In addition to performing loan interviews, loan officers determine lending possibilities based on earnings and financial condition, recommend options, and establish terms and conditions. Loan Officers analyze loan requests and make credit decisions based on internal credit union lending policies, in addition to determining level of risk. They make decisions to approve or deny loans, authorize release of collateral on existing loans, and maintain appropriate delinquency ratios. In addition, they prepare loan documents and review peer loan documents for completeness and accuracy. In addition to helping members with loan products, Loan Officers assist members with other products and services to help them meet their financial goals. Must have 2-5 years prior lending experience, in addition to excellent customer service skills. Prior experience with mortgage lending may be preferred.
Interested parties must complete a Montana Federal Credit Union employment application, either on our website above via the green Apply Now button, or at one of our branches.
Montana Federal Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Federal Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.