Careers and Benefits
Montana Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable individual looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana FCU may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full time employees of Montana Federal Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Member Services Representative - this position is responsible for assisting our members with credit union needs directly and through other Member Services staff. Provides expertise with respect to more complex services such as new account opening, account closure, IRA set up, certificates of deposit, electronic funds transfers, detailed online banking questions, assistance with plastic card re-issue and card disputes, and responding to member concerns. This position also assists our Support Center in answering incoming calls. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Teller - this position performs a variety of cash handling activities such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments, as well as assists our members with account questions and daily cash drawer balancing. Prior cash handling experience is preferred. Must have excellent, demonstrated customer service skills.
These positions are full time and eligible for benefits. Interested applicants must complete a Montana Federal Credit Union employment application, either in one of our branches, or by clicking the Apply Now button above.
Montana Federal Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Federal Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.